1. MX Manager is organised and run by MX Vice Ltd. whose registered office is at 2 Northside Wells Road, Chilcompton, Radstock, England, BA3 4ET.
2. The competition is open to all countries.
3. Employees of MX Vice Ltd. and its subsidiaries may enter the competition but are not eligible to win prizes.
4. There is no entry fee to play the free version of MX Manager. The free version has the same rules for picking your team, but you will not be eligible to win prizes.
5. You can enter MX Manager Premium for a payment of £12 which will make you eligible to win prizes throughout the MXGP season.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://mxvice.uk/mx-manager/.
8. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed. There is no limit on entries.
9. Entrants should read the how-to-play guide here: https://mxvice.uk/mx-manager/how-to-play/world-championship.
10. You must have selected your team before the cut-off time of each round, which is the gate drop of the first MX2 race on the Sunday of each MXGP round. Anyone who has not picked their team before this time will not be eligible to score points from that round.
11. Teams that are deemed to have broken the rules will be disqualified.
12. You may enter new teams at any point throughout the season.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. MX Vice Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the organiser’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser via www.mxvice.com.
15. The organiser is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. We have a prize fund that will be given to randomly selected premium players of:
|2021 KTM SX125 MX bike||Sponsored and supplied by KTM UK|
|Monster Energy goodies||Sponsored and supplied by Monster Energy|
|Yoko 2021 full kit||Sponsored and supplied by Even Strokes and Yoko|
These prizes are eligible to every Premium entrant who enters MX Manager paying the £12 entry fee. Winners will be selected at random by software, from all entries received and verified by organiser.
17. Prize winners for the items in clause 16 will be selected after entries have closed on the following the final race of the 2020 FIM World Motocross Championship season.
18. The prize fund for the overall MX Manager Premium champion, decided by the total accumulative points from all 2020 MXGP rounds is as follows:
|1st||James Stewart signed shirt and Seven kit||Sponsored & Supplied by Seven|
|2nd||Set of Talon Wheels||Sponsored & Supplied by Talon Engineering|
|3rd||Fox 360 jersey, pants and V2 helmet||Sponsored & Supplied by Fox|
|4th||Axell Hodges signed Seven jersey||Sponsored & Supplied by Seven|
|5th||Greenland MX jersey, pants and helmet||Sponsored & Supplied by Greenland MX|
|6th||Seven MX shirt, pants and gloves||Sponsored & Supplied by Seven|
|7th||Yoko race kit||Sponsored & Supplied by Yoko|
|8th||Yoko race kit||Sponsored & Supplied by Yoko|
|9th||Renthal handlebars, grips, rear sprocket, front sprocket and chain||Sponsored & Supplied by Renthal|
|10th||Malcolm Stewart signed Seven jersey||Sponsored & Supplied by Seven|
|50th||JS7 signed jersey & MX Vice t-shirt||JS7 signed jersey & MX Vice t-shirt|
19. We will also be providing round by round prizes to all premium entrants from each of the 18 MXGP rounds as follows:
|1||MXGP of Great Britain||Signed MX1 Jersey|
|2||MXGP of The Netherlands||Yoko Jersey & Pants|
|3||MXGP of Latvia||FOX Vue Goggles|
|4||MXGP of Riga (LAT)||MX Vice Care Package (T-Shirt, Stickers)|
|5||MXGP of Kegums (LAT)||N/A|
|6||MXGP of Italy||Greenland MX – Jersey & Pants & Helmet|
|7||MXGP of Citta di Faenza (ITA)||Yoko Gift Package|
|8||MXGP of Emilia Romagna (ITA)||MX Vice Care Package (T-Shirt, Stickers, etc) + £50 Even Strokes Gift Voucher|
|9||MXGP of Lombardia (ITA)||£50 Even Strokes voucher|
|10||MXGP of Citta di Mantova (ITA)||Signed MX1 Numberplate|
|11||MXGP of Europe (ITA)||Greenland MX – Helmet|
|12||MXGP of Spain||Greenland MX – Jersey & Pants|
|13||MXGP of Flanders (BEL)||TBC|
|14||MXGP of Limburg (BEL)||TBC|
|15||MXGP of Lommel (BEL)||TBC|
|16||MXGP of Pietramurata (ITA)||TBC|
|17||MXGP of Garda Trentino (ITA)||TBC|
|18||MXGP of Patagonia||TBC|
20. Prizes are not transferable, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value if we have to amend due to third party decisions outside of the organisers control.
21. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
22. The organiser will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
23. The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
26. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
27. MX Vice Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
28. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.