The penultimate race on the MXGP calendar, the GP of Americas, is just twenty-four hours away. A good amount of wildcards fill the entry lists, which has fans across the globe on the edge of their seats. and has also sparked the debate of MXGP vs. the USA. Do you want to catch everything that happens? This feature, which is effectively your virtual programme, has everything that you need.
Ken de Dycker
Jeremy Van Horebeek
Jorge Prado Garcia
Iker Larranaga Olano
Brent Van Doninck
MX2 Free Practice
MXGP Free Practice
MX2 Time Practice
MXGP Time Practice
MX2 Moto One
MXGP Moto One
MX2 Moto Two
MXGP Moto Two
Jeremy Van Horebeek
– The above timetable is based on the local time (EDT), which is five hours behind the UK. We are three hours ahead of California also, if you’re based there, and fourteen hours behind the time in Sydney.
– The weather forecast for the GP of Americas isn’t as good as you’d expect, actually, although it should sort itself out by race day. A storm is rolling in tonight (Thursday) and could potentially stick with us through Friday, but it’ll be just below thirty degrees and sunny on Saturday night. Will the damage have already been done though?
– The full MX Vice team are already at the track, as we have been at every GP, so we’ll be covering the event to the fullest on this very site! You can expect videos, interviews, opinions, analysis, results, podcasts and more over the two days, so we would recommend that you stay tuned. We’ll also be doing live updates, which are perfect if you’re unable to attend! Here’s the link you need for those.
– If that is not enough for you, you can also follow us on Instagram (@mxvice) and SnapChat (mxvice). We have plenty of content to keep you entertained! Presumably you already follow us on Facebook (MXVice.com) and Twitter (@motocrossvice)?
– Are you desperate to watch the action? There is an easy solution for that, as all you need to do is purchase a weekend pass on MXGP-TV.com. It is simple and undoubtedly the best place to watch every second of each moto.
– Which MXGP regulars (and wildcards) won’t be racing at the GP of Americas this weekend? We compiled a full list, which has updates and insight.
– Heading to the circuit this weekend? The address is 5555 Concord Parkway South, so plugging that into your navigation system will get you here.
Words: Lewis Phillips | Image: ConwayMX
Leave a Reply