Presented by GreenlandMX: GreenlandMX is known as one of the most specialised retailers for off-road motorbikes in Europe. Their online store offers an impressive catalogue of the highest quality brands in the industry, with the best pricing to match! The company has experience of more than 15 years in the internet e-commerce world and has now become the go-to company for European customers. Visit GreenlandMX.com to check out their impressive range of products!
More penalties were handed out at the tenth round of the 2020 FIM Motocross World Championship, the Grand Prix of Citta di Mantova, as 10 riders were docked two positions in the second MX2 moto. All of the penalties are detailed below, but each one was handed out for not respecting a waved yellow flag.
– Maxime Renaux: Seventh to ninth.
– Ben Watson: Thirteenth to fifteenth.
– Josh Gilbert: Eighteenth to twentieth.
– Morgan Lesiardo: Twentieth to twenty-first.
– Ashton Dickinson: Twenty -third to twenty-fifth.
– Richard Sikyna: Twenty-fourth to twenty-sixth.
– Cyril Genot: Twenty-sixth to twenty-eighth.
– Alberto Forato: Twenty-seventh to twenty-ninth.
– Stephen Rubini: Thirtieth to thirty-first.
– Michael Sandner: Twenty-second to twenty-fourth.
The biggest loser here is, of course, Morgan Lesiardo, who finished the moto and rewarded with a single point, only to have that taken away. Stephen Rubini was only docked one position, because it was not possible for him to go back any further.
Words: Lewis Phillips | Lead Image: Ray Archer