The announcement of the SuperMotocross Video Pass for international viewers is great news for viewers outside of the U.S, with subscribers able to access Monster Energy Supercross, Pro Motocross and the season ending SuperMotocross all in the one package.
For further details on the platform keep reading, as the description underneath from the SMX website (http://www.supermotocross.tv) provides an in-depth outline of what’s included.
SuperMotocross Video Pass is the official, exclusive home to stream the 2023 Monster Energy Supercross Season, the 2023 AMA Pro Motocross Season, the two newly created SuperMotocross Playoffs and Finals. Don’t miss a minute of this newly developed 31 race, 10 month season package that allows fans unlimited access to view the world’s best off-road motorcycle athletes compete on the world’s biggest stage and all under one platform.
Below is what international fans, from any country all over the world, will get with the SuperMotocross Video Pass:
- Live and on-demand access to stream the entire 17-round schedule of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship, all 11 AMA Pro Motocross Championship events, plus the SuperMotocross World Championship Playoffs and Final.
- All 31 rounds of the “Race Day Live” pre-show, giving fans insider access to everything happening from each 2023 race location, including qualifying, pre-race interviews and analysis, fantasy league suggestions and much more.
- Race highlights from all 31 rounds.
- Extra content & features like the 2023 SMX Season preview show, which will launch on January 1, 2023.
- Extensive archives of previous seasons of both SX and MX.
The full season subscription is $159.99 USD (£135 roughly) for unlimited access to all that content for the 2023 season and for a limited time, fans can take advantage of an early bird promotion when they use code SMX23EARLY while signing up, which gets you $30 USD off this year’s full-season price.