PQube, Bristol October 17th 2014, Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers and publishers for consoles and Windows® PC, is proud to announce that the PS4™ version of ‘MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame’ is now available in store and on demand.
The PS4 Version of MXGP features;
– 18 tracks including 4 new circuits. The addition of Arco di Trento (Italy), Sevlievo (Bulgaria) Loket (Czech Republic) and Lierop (Europe) will give players the change to experience the full MXGP season.
– Deformable terrain with real time graphics
– More detailed models of motorcycles. Size of the texture four times greater than PS3 version.
– 3D character models improved
– New Lighting environmental system (powered by Yebis 2.)
– Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
– More riders on the track. Almost double the amount of riders on track at the same time.
– Red Plate: As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate.
– PS4 exclusive feature, the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike’s engine RPM
Based on one of the most adrenaline filled and challenging championships ever, dust, emotion, realism, authenticity, amazing jumps and the fight for first position are key elements of the MXGP videogame. A lot of new features have been included into the game that will inspire both gamers and motocross lovers – as new generations of riders/players are brought to life, characterized in Milestones latest masterpiece.
MXGP features all the riders, teams, bikes and rules from the official MXGP 2013 calendar including a redesigned career mode for to brining you closer to the experience of the Motocross.
Developed by Milestone Studio, MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame will be available this Autumn on PlayStation®4.
The game is already available on Xbox 360® (59.99€), PlayStation®3 (59.99€), PlayStation®Vita (39.99€) and Windows PC® (39.99€).