Marvin Musquin pulled the holeshot on his KTM 250 SX-F at the start of the second 250SX heat. Musquin went on to lead every lap of the heat to take his second heat win of the season.
When the gate dropped for the main event, it was Musquin who came out with the holeshot. From the first lap through to the checkers he led every lap. At the halfway point he had already pulled a four second which he held for the duration of the race. This race marked his third straight victory of the season.
“The track was very tough and slippery today. I had a crash earlier in the day and felt horrible going into the main but my Red Bull KTM team helped motivate me and I was able to pull it off. My holeshot helped a lot and I am happy to get my third win in a row,” stated Musquin.
Next Round: Houston, TX – April 6, 2013
Results 250SX Class Toronto
1. Marvin Musquin (F), KTM, 15:04.402 min (15 laps)
2. William Hahn (USA), Honda, +3.570 sec
3. Blake Wharton (USA), Suzuki, +20.172
4. Jeremy Martin (USA), Yamaha, +20.986
5. Vince Friese (USA), Honda, +24.275
13. Lance Vincent (USA), KTM, +14 laps
Standings 250SX Class after 6 of 9 rounds
1. Hahn, 134 points
2. Musquin, 128
3. Wharton, 108
4. Dean Wilson (USA), Kawasaki, 87
5. Friese, 81
15. Vincent, 38
Image: Simon Cudby/KTM Images
Leave a Reply