Deals of the Week: 17
A collection of deals to make life easier.Read More...
Husqvarna Motorcycles unveiled three exciting new models at EICMA. All-new for MY20, the EE 5 is Husqvarna Motorcycles' first step into the fast-paced world of electric motorcycles. Dedicated to young and aspiring riders, it combines the latest in high-quality componentry with a design that clearly identifies with Husqvarna Motorcycles' values. Fully adaptable and adjustable, it is an easy-to-use minicycle that allows up and coming riders to enter the exciting world of offroad motorcycling with confidence. The new EE 5 machine will be available at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers during summer 2019.
EE 5 Highlights
– State-of-the-art electric motor with 5 kW peak performance
– Six different ride modes
– 907 Wh Li-ion battery
– Quick charging
– High-end chassis with race proven technology
– Modern, Swedish-inspired design
– Ergonomic bodywork & adjustable seat height
– WP suspension offering advanced performance & control
Words: Press Release | Lead Image: Husqvarna Motorcycles/H. Mitterbauer
© 2010-2020 MX Vice Ltd.