San Diego, California USA – The AMA Supercross is mobilising to San Diego this weekend for the sixth instalment as riders prepare to engage in another combative round of attack on the racetrack.
In honor of US Military armed forces, Alpinestars releases the Limited Edition ‘Aviator’ collection, which includes the Racer Jersey, Pant, and Glove gear set featuring a distinctive black and navy blue combat-ready design colourway. To complete the gear set, the gold ‘Aviator’ Tech 10 boot leaves no doubt that this rider is in control and ready to take flight.
The exciting colour-way of the ‘Aviator’ boot includes iconic black and gold features throughout the anatomically shaped boot.
Unsurpassed in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the apex motocross boot. The limited edition ‘Aviator’ Tech 10 will be available while supplies last.
Racer Aviator Jersey
With its pre-curved sleeves, moisture-wicking and extremely lightweight and durable main chassis the Racer Jersey will not let you down when the track or trails get tough.
Racer Aviator Pants
With an innovative, ergonomic design and distinctive graphic patterns Alpinestars’ Racer Pants are at the forefront of off-road racing apparel. With stretch panels and a 3D knee construction for freedom of movement and extensive, lightweight mesh this pant also incorporates a pre-shaped leg construction and reinforced padding to offer excellent levels of comfort and performance.
Aviator Racefend Glove
Multi-material, durable glove optimized for tough Enduro terrain, the Racefend incorporates TPR knuckle and finger inserts for abrasion resistance. With Neoprene reinforcement and a stretch poly-fabric upper with Clarino palm the Racefend provides excellent levels of comfort, durability and performance.
Tech 10 Key Features
– Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
– The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
– New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
– Soft microfibre gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
– Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
Words: Press Release | Lead Image: Alpinestars