Deals of the Week: 17
A collection of deals to make life easier.Read More...
Husqvarna Motorcycles are pleased to announce the launch of the MY20 motocross range – nine premium minicycle and full-size machines that feature carefully considered developments targeted at further improving the pioneering European manufacturer's cutting-edge motocross line-up.
Following on from the introduction of the revolutionary MY19 motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers have continued to refine the handling, aesthetics and overall performance of the FC and TC models. Delivering functional improvements, the entire motocross range yet again offers state-of-the-art technologies with premium, high-end componentry.
Continuing to develop motorcycles that are more agile, more powerful and more ergonomically advanced, the MY20 range sees upgrades to the FC 250, FC 350, FC 450 4-strokes and TC 125 and TC 250 2-stroke machines, as well as to the TC 50. Notably, the entire motocross range features striking new graphics that offer a modern-day salute to the brand’s rich racing history.
The list of MY20 technical highlights includes a new additional interchangeable airbox cover for optimised airflow on all FC models. Focused on delivering optimum efficiency, all models enjoy progressive bodywork for optimised ergonomics together with chromoly steel frames that ensure precisely engineered flex characteristics and Husqvarna Motorcycles’ innovative 2-piece composite subframe. WP XACT suspension ensures accurate and responsive handling in all conditions thanks to progressive settings and the AER front fork technology. High-end components guarantee all models deliver class leading performance with CNC machined triple clamps on all full-size models, Magura hydraulic clutch system, ProTaper handlebars, Brembo brake callipers and high-performance discs as standard. All 4-stroke models are equipped with electric start as well as traction and launch control.
MY20 Technical Highlights
– Additional interchangeable airbox cover on FC models for optimised airflow.
– Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage.
– Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics.
– Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics.
– Innovative two-piece composite subframe design.
– Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology.
– WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting.
– CNC machined triple clamps on full-size models.
– Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition.
– Brembo callipers and high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control.
– Traction and launch control with advanced settings [four-strokes].
– Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical.
– Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery.
– ProTaper handlebar.
– Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips offering easy grip mounting.
– Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels.
– Gearboxes produced by Pankl.
Featuring the same level of quality and much of the same technology found in the successful full-size motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles' minicycle range continues to offer up-and-coming youngsters of all skill levels a comprehensive line-up of premium quality bikes. Giving all new minicycles striking new graphics, for MY20 Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers also focused their attentions on the TC 50, fitting it with a new lightweight, cast aluminium swingarm.
The MY20 motocross line-up is complimented by Husqvarna Motorcycles' functional clothing off-road collection and accessories. Ensuring that riders of all abilities and ages are fully prepared for their next ride, the off-road clothing collection is a complete range of protective equipment that takes into account the unique challenges of off-road riding. All products deliver comfort, durability and style whilst featuring many innovative technical features.
Husqvarna Motorcycles' accessories allow motocross riders to customise, protect and further improve the performance of all TC and FC models. As well as an extensive range of engine upgrade options for both two-stroke and four-stroke machines, the accessories range covers graphics, wheels, suspension, brakes and much more.
The new MY20 motocross range is available worldwide at all authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers. For all details on pricing and availability, please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles subsidiary or importer.
Words: Press Release | Lead Image: Husqvarna Motorcycles
© 2010-2020 MX Vice Ltd.