Can Ryan Dungey put a halt to the charge that Eli Tomac is on? Can Zach Osborne rebound from a disastrous outing in Detroit? There are so many questions that fans will want answered at the thirteenth Monster Energy Supercross round, St. Louis, this weekend. In order to acquire those answers, it's vital that you take advantage of all the information that is available to you. We have put all of that into this regular ‘Race Control' feature.
|12:00||250SX C Free Practice|
|12:10||250SX B Free Practice|
|12:20||250SX A Free Practice|
|12:30||450SX A Free Practice|
|12:40||450SX B Free Practice|
|12:50||450SX C Free Practice|
|13:00||250SX B Qualifying One|
|13:15||250SX C Qualifying One|
|13:30||250SX A Qualifying One|
|13:45||450SX A Qualifying One|
|14:00||450SX B Qualifying One|
|14:15||450SX C Qualifying One|
|15:15||250SX C Qualifying Two|
|15:30||250SX B Qualifying Two|
|15:45||250SX A Qualifying Two|
|16:00||450SX A Qualifying Two|
|16:15||450SX B Qualifying Two|
|16:30||450SX C Qualifying Two|
|19:02||250SX Heat One|
|19:15||250SX Heat Two|
|19:29||450SX Heat One|
|19:42||450SX Heat Two|
|20:05||250SX Last Chance|
|20:15||450SX Semi One|
|20:25||450SX Semi Two|
|20:43||450SX Last Chance|
|20:59||250SX Main Event|
|21:29||450SX Main Event|
– The extremely popular Race Day Live show will be on for three hours on Saturday, starting at 12:50 (local time). You'll be able to watch practice and qualifying live from that point on, no matter where you are in the world, as long as you have this link. Share it with your friends! It'll start at 18:50 in the UK and 19:50 in mainland Europe, so a little later than in recent weeks.
– Hey, international fans! The action will not stop there, as you'll have a chance to watch the night show live. This pay-per-view service (emphasis on the word pay) is available to everyone outside of the USA and Canada. If you are in the UK, it should start at 01:00. Those in America and Canada will be able to catch the action on Fox Sports 1, but we're just waiting on confirmation of what time exactly.
– The timetable above will be irrelevant if you ignore this bullet point. The times are based on local time, so adjust them accordingly. Those in Detroit are six hours behind the United Kingdom and seven hours behind mainland Europe. They are two hours ahead of California though!
– Who is in for the thirteenth Monster Energy Supercross round? Who is out with injury? We have put together a comprehensive list of rider updates on this link.
– Whilst you wait for St. Louis to start, the fourth episode of the popular ‘Mookie Fever' series may help you pass the time. In this video, you can delve deeper into his programme and get closer to some of his crew. Trust us when we say that it is well worth three minutes of your time.
– There has been a change behind the scenes this week, as Wil Hahn has vacated the Geico Honda awning and joined Yamalube Star Racing Yamaha. Hahn, who retired in November last year, has moved into the role of assistant team manager. His role will include assisting the current team manager, Brad Hoffman, and building up the amateur programme, but you can read more about that with the help of this link.
– What's the track going to be like in St. Louis? It's a packed one! To get an idea of what the battlefield for round thirteen will look like, watch the animated track map that is put together with the help of MX vs. ATV.
Words: Lewis Phillips | Lead Image: Monster Energy Media